Tomato Mozzarella Panini
Tomato Mozarella cheese panini is a must in my home for a weekend brunch. The wholesome, crunchy, chewy and warm Ciabatta bread is not a thing to miss. I got a ravishing red panini maker as a christmas gift from my husband. Alright, let me put it right. I nagged my husband to gift me a panini maker for the Christmas. So then on, we have been hooked on to the panini sandwiches. If you do not have a panini maker, try to grill the sandwich on a dosa tawa. It will turn out to be good as well.
How to Make?
- Ciabatta bread two breads
- tomatoes 2
- basil leaves 5 leaves
- balsmic vinegar 1tbsp
- Basil pesto sauce to spread on each bread
- Egg omelette 1
- mozzarella cheese shredded 2tbsp
- cooking oil 1tbsp
How to Make?
- In a small pan, heat a tbsp of oil and add chopped tomatoes ,basil leaves and little salt and saute until the tomatoes are mushy and soft. Add 1tbsp of balsimic vinegar to it and switch it off.
- Prepare an omelette separately and keep it ready for assembling the sandwich.
- Spread Basil pesto sauce on two ciabatta breads. Then place an omelette on top of a bread and spread a spooful of tomato balsimic mixture on top of the omelette. Now you can garnish it with mozarella cheese.
- Finally cover it another piece of pesto spreaded Ciabatta bread.
- Now, you can grill the assembled Tomato mozzarella panini sandwich in a panini maker with slight coating of butter. Alternatively, you can try using a pan on stove top to grill the bread too.
- I have used Mozzarella cheese here, Provolone cheese tastes good too.
- You can omit the omelette, It tastes really yum as well.