stuffed button mushrooms
Mushrooms are just wonderful. I love them in any form and just makes me feel hungry on the very sight of it. I always wanted to try making stuffed mushrooms . finally, i got some real fresh big button mushrooms at home and set myself ready to prepare lovely stuffed mushrooms.
- Big button mushrooms 6nos ( stalks removed, stalks used in the stuffing)
- lemon juice 2tbsp
- salt 1tsp
- Minced onions 2tbsp
- brown bread crumbs 1 bread slice
- minced red bell pepper 2tbsp
- minced button mushroom stalks 6
- red chilli flakes 1tsp
- ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- cottage cheese 1tbsp
- oregano powder 1/2tsp
- salt to taste
- olive oil 1tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks from it. stalks will be used in preparing the stuffing . Marinate the mushroom heads in lemon juice and salt for about 20minutes.
- heat 1tbsp of olive oil in a small pan and saute onions, ginger garlic paste, red bell pepper, mushroom stalk, cottage cheese, bread crumbs in it.
- sprinkle salt, oregano powder and red chilli flakes and mix well.
- take a spoonful of the sauteed mixture and stuff them inside the marinated mushroom heads.
- grease a baking pan with butter and place the stuffed mushrooms on it. bake them at a temperature of 400°F for about 20 minutes.
- Juicy stuffed button mushrooms are ready:)