- Button mushrooms 5oog
- finely chopped onion 1 no
- finely chopped tomato 1 no
- green chillies 2 nos slit lengthwise
- ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
- red chilli powder 1tsp
- coriander powder 1tbsp
- freshly ground black pepper 4tsp
- salt to taste
- canola oil 1tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, tomatoes.
- add red chilli powder, coriander powder to it and saute till the raw smell goes off.
- add salt to it. add the cut button mushrooms and fry for about 10 minutes. no need to add water. cook till the mushrooms are reduced to half of its quantity.
- now sprinkle the freshly ground black pepper and fry for another 5 minutes.
- serve it hot with hot rotis or rice.