Puffs pastry sheets - 1 sheet ( you can make 9 puffs with just 1 sheet)
For the stuffing
Potatoes Boiled and mashed about 3
peas 1 cup boiled
onions 1medium sized finely chopped
Garam masala 3tsp
Red chilli powder 1tbsp
Coriander powder 1 1/2tbsp
Oil for frying
Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
Mustard seeds 1tsp
Cumin seeds 1tsp
How to cook?
- Heat oil in a frying pan and splutter mustard seeds, cumin seeds and saunf in it.
- Add garam masala to it and saute onions till it becomes transparent. Add ginger garlic paste to it. fry till the raw smell leaves.
- Now you can add peas and mashed potatoes and fry for few minutes. Add red chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well. Add salt to it and cook for 5 minutes. Stuffing is done.
- cut the pastry sheets into small rectangle sheets. dust it with some all purpose flour to avoid sticking. Place about 1tbsp of stuffing in one end of a rectangular pastry sheet and cover the stuffing by folding it with other half of the same sheet .
- Grease a baking tray with some cooking spray and place the stuffed puff pastries with about 1 inch space between each puff pastries. Preheat the oven for 400 F and bake it for 12 minutes till golden brown. Eat it with maggi Hot and sweet chilli sauce:)