"sattuputtu" egg kothu parotta
What does immediately come to your mind when you think of the Madurai city? Meenakshi amman, Madurai Malli, and yes, our own Kothu parotta with saalna. isn't it? oh! my God, what a mouth watering dish. The city brings back my childhood days before my eyes. Unlike my home town coimbatore or any other city in Tamilnadu, Madurai hotels serve food even at odd night times. here, i have made the recipe with frozen parottas which has become my husband's favourite in recent days.
- Frozen parotta 5nos
- onion slice 1
- eggs 3
- chopped tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- curry leaves 1 twig
- green chilli 1
- turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- coriander powder 1 tbsp
- red chilli powder 1/2tbsp
- chicken masala powder 1tbsp(sakthi chicken masala)
- coriander leaves little
- salt to taste
- pepper powder a pinch
- Cook the parottas in a pan as per the given instructions.
- tear the parottas and make them into small uneven pieces
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onions till golden brown, then add ginger garlic paste, chilli, tomato, curryleaves.
- Add all the masala powders and fry well.
- Crack and pour the eggs into the sides and mix well with the masala. add salt to taste.
- add the cooked parottas to it and mix well.
- add coriander leaves and sprinkle some pepper powder. serve hot with raitha.