chopped Pistachio 1/4cup
all purpose flour 1cup
powdered sugar 1/2cup
cardamom powder 1tsp
baking soda 1tsp
clarified butter 6tbsp
- Sieve the all purpose flour and powdered sugar well.
- Mix all the above ingredients and knead it to make a soft dough.
- Make small balls out of the dough and flatten it slightly.
- Grease a cookie tray with cooking spray and spread the flattened dough leaving a space of atleast 2 inches between each cookie.
- Preheat the oven to 355°F. Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes until it turns slightly brown in color. Allow it to cool for sometime.
- Store in air tight container.