Any potato based snack is very easy to make. I will make sure that potatoes are always available handy in my pantry. We can just make many types of dishes with this vegetable. I have also read in some articles that potato, onion and apple has the same taste. The differences in flavor are caused by their smell. Mint kofta is my own recipe. It has an awesome mint aroma blended with the potatoes and a crispy bread coating. I assure you that this is a very delicious recipe. hmmm... yummy!!
- potatoes 5nos
- finely chopped mint leaves 1 bunch
- finely chopped ginger 1 inch size
- finely chopped green chillies 5 nos
- powdered bread crumbs 2 cups
- maida flour 3tbsp in water
- turmeric powder a pinch
- canola oil or sunflower oil 250ml
- salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes with a pinch of turmeric powder. peel off the skin and mash it well.
- add the chopped ginger, green chillies and mint leaves to the mashed potato. Mix well.
- Make small round balls out of this potato mixture.
- Dissolve maida flour in about a cup of water and keep it aside.
- Dip the potato balls in maida for about a second and then immediately dust it with the bread crumbs.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a kadai, and deep fry these potato balls.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.