Bread paneer roll
I just tried this recipe for the first time and it really came out very well. This is very easy and quick to prepare. Paneer is very common in India and can be easily prepared at home with whole milk, lemon juice and clean cheese cloth. Boil the milk and add about 4 to 5tbsp citric juice to it. start stirring and wait till the milk seperates into curd and whey water. strain the curd using a clean cheese cloth. squeeze it completely and wrap the cloth. place a block over it to get a desired shape. By the way, i bought paneer from a nearby Indian store:) come, let's start with the recipe.
- Bread 5nos
- paneer shredded 2 cup
- finely chopped onion 1 cup
- ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1tsp
- coriander powder 2tsp
- green chilli paste 1tsp
- coriander leaves 1 cup
- cumin seeds 1tbsp
- cooking oil 2tbsp
- salt to taste
- heat 2tbsp of oil in a kadai and saute cumin seeds, onion, ginger garlic paste, chilli paste in it.
- add coriander powder and red chilli powder into it and fry.
- Now, add shredded paneer and salt. finally,add coriander leaves and saute well. keep this stuffing aside.
- Remove the side crusts of the bread and roll the bread into thin slices with a usual chapathi rolling pin.
- Place a spoon full of paneer mixture at one end of the bread slice and start rolling with your fingers tightly.
- now, heat a tawa with some butter and toast these bread rolls.
- serve hot with tomato sauce or mint chutney.